We have loved Uberlube from the moment we first felt it's silky slipperiness and saw the sleek glass bottle that it comes in.
This lube is made of just a few ingredients (including vitamin E for moisture retention) and comes in a elegant, curvy glass bottle with a pump top. Ürberlube is super long-lasting and can be used as unscented massage oil too. They makers also suggest a little on your fingertips to use as a hair de-frizzer or as an anti-chafing lotion for running!
Silicone lubes are latex compatible and waterproof. While our standard line for years has been that silicone lube is not compatible with silicone toys, we have recently found that 100% silicone toys can be used with high quality silicone vibe like this. We still suggest that you always do a small patch test on your precious silicone toy before using it with a silicone lube, just to be sure they are compatible.
NOW Available in a tote-able mini bottle that comes complete with aluminum case! The Good-to-Go set comes with a travel-friendly silver case and 15ML of lube. Get two 15ML replacement tubes in the Refill set.
What we love about Überlube:
• The bottle is gorgeous
• This lube is made locally in the Chicago area!berlube
|Ingredients :||dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)|
|Compatibility :||We do not recommend using silicone lube with silicone toys.|
You cannot go wrong with Uber Lube
- Silicone lube provides a slipperiness that will not go away for a long while. You'll wake up the next morning ready to go again! (Not necessarily, but it lasts a while.)
- flavorless which makes it ideal for all types of play. I use this for vaginal, anal, and cunnilingus.
- Hypoallergenic for those with sensitive bits!
- Can also be used as an anti-frizz hair serum as well as an anti-chaffing serum for athletes and all of us out there that don't sport a thigh gap!
- Glass bottles can suck if you're clumsy!