In Dirty Girls, the country's best erotic writers explore their sexual psyches. So, what do women really want? Acclaimed erotica writer and editor Rachel Kramer Bussel knows... they want it all.
- They want to be worshiped, ordered around, sent blindly into ecstasy, and made hot in front of a mirror.
- They want strangers bearing ice cubes on a hot day and to be the party favor passed around among guests.
- They want sex at the office and in the great outdoors and on trains and airplanes.
- They want sex with the whole United States of America (or, at least, part of it).
- They want to be wooed, seduced, flirted with, taken.
- They want to handpick their lovers and make them do their bidding.
- They want men, women, and sometimes both at the same time.